Get Paid While Building Your Professional Knowledge and Skills!
Teachers in Industry offers paid summer fellowships and graduate-level courses that connect industry practices to your classroom teaching.
"It is the best way to get professional development, industry connections for classroom instructional enhancement, and a great summer income."- Teacher in Joseph City, AZ
Teachers in our program:
- WORK in Arizona companies during the summer
- EARN $6,000-$10,000 and graduate-level credit (re-certification hours)
- LEARN how to integrate their summer work experiences into their own classrooms
- BECOME part of a community of learners and teacher-leaders
Teachers in Industry Fellows will typically work four days a week, leaving the 5th day open for classes/professional development. Employment opportunities involve real work in the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Mining... and more!
A Teachers in Industry Fellow is:
- a certified high-school, middle-school, or elementary teacher
- interested in learning more about Arizona industries and practices
- committed to bringing their new knowledge back to their students